New Range Rover Evoque will be greenest model ever
Everybody who is a fan of Range Rover has been waiting to see what changes have been made on the new Evoque. The Evoque was launched four years ago, exploding onto the car market as something new and fresh; however, time has taken its toll on this beautifully put together SUV and the industry has caught up with what was for several years the market leader. Jaguar Land Rover has given the Evoque a makeover and it appears that it is set to be the company's most efficient model ever. The changes include:
- A new Ingenium diesel (2.00-litre) engine, which will deliver CO2 emissions as low as 109g/km.
- A total of 12 different alloy styles to choose from.
- The Evoque's showy two-bar grille is replaced by a serious-looking mesh.
- New colours and material in the cabin, along with Jaguar Land Rover's tasty app-based infotainment system. The Evoque features a new spoiler and integrated brake lights at the back, and classy-looking LED daytime tail-lights have been added.
- The Evoque will be the first Land Rover vehicle to incorporate adaptive full-LED headlights; in addition, it will have new daytime running lights.
The safety functions have been brought up to date and incorporated into the changes. These include Lane-Keeping Assist, Autonomous Emergency Braking, and All-Terrain Progress Control. The price of the new Evoque has yet to be confirmed and deliveries will start in August.