Business Development Manager – Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, London, Edinburgh, Glasgow
An opportunity to play a key part in AMT’s growth success as a market leader in providing one-stop vehicle solutions from rental to contract hire. A business that remains focused in creating the best customer experience and a commitment to the development and engagement of its staff.
This is a field based New Business Development opportunity working closely with an associated depot and surrounding area. The successful candidate will have a strong and proven successful history of new business results in the automotive industry and fully versed in delivering a B2B solution sales consultative approach. As the business continues on its growth, the candidate will be instrumental in proposition and processes that strive for an unrivalled competitive advantage.
- £35,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary (depending on experience)
- £50,000 - £60,000 OTE
- Company Car
- 21 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
AMT has a unique proposition in its field delivering over 12,000 vehicles from 8 UK branches nationwide.
Following the appointment of a new Sales Director, the business is continuing to invest in hiring the very best talent in to the business at every level.
- Create and execute a new business strategic plan within your allocated area and collaborate closely with the operational team to deliver targeted results.
- Build effective and strategic relationships within your operational team
- Develop key stakeholder relationships with within your prospects and existing relationships using strong emotional intelligence to engage with all levels of decision makers.
- Negotiate contracts and service level agreements for new customers within agreed guidelines
- Take ownership and accountability for all relationship management, account growth and ultimately results for a 12-month period after an account is active
- A can do attitude with the desire and ambition to achieve both professional & personal goals.
- Tenacious, resilient, passionate & ambitious both for yourself and the Company
- A confident yet not arrogant presence that can engage at all levels with clients and colleagues
- Excellent communication both written and verbal is essential with an eye for detail
- Previous B2B sales experience within the SME sector
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic landscape; used to working to deadlines and under pressure with multiple requirements at any one time
Please forward your CV and any additional information onto firstname.lastname@example.org